Seven architect-design installations that explore light will be at Federation Square from 7 June to 1 July as part of The Light in Winter – a festival that brings together local and international artists, designers, architects, filmmakers and multicultural groups in a free, month-long program of light sculptures, talks, events, workshops and performances.
- Cool Room by Di Mase Architects
- Feel Free by Analog Structures, ARKit and GHD
- Glowworm by Arup and SJB Urban
- Inuit Disco by Michelle McNamara and Tim Tunstall
- Look by Hassell
- Super Ply by Musk Architecture
- The Light Shed by The Fortynine Studio
It is free to view and explore the installations, which are open 24-hours-a-day from 7 June to 1 July.