Tiller Design, an Australian industrial design firm, has been presented with seven awards in the Australian Good Design Awards program.
Dating back to 1958, the program rewards design across a wide range of disciplines, including architecture, fashion, engineering, communications and products.
Tiller won accolades in three different categories – Commercial and Industrial, Medical and Scientific and Hardware and Building.
Robert Tiller, founding director of Tiller Design, said, “I am immensely proud of our team tonight, we’re designers, thinkers and creators who have purposely stayed tight and agile to deliver big results, as these awards prove.”
“Likewise, our clients with whom we work collaboratively to co-design and engineer significantly better solutions and true success.”
Among the award-winning designs is Enware’s Blueline bubbler range – the first bubbler with an integrated bottle filler, designed to encourage school children to enjoy drinking more water and maintain good hydration levels to assist with their learning.
Tiller’s award-winning products are:
- The Betachek C50 by National Diagnostic Products - the world’s first blood glucose meter with 50 test cassette and fully integrated lancing device.
- The Vertical Foot Alignment System (VFAS) by VFAS International Holding – an end-to-end orthotic treatment technology that gives biomechanically-trained practitioners a significant competitive edge.
- Collapsecon by CEC CEC Systems – the world’s first semi-automated collapsible, economical shipping container.
- MST AXON Core by Mine Site Technologies – the next generation of integrated multi-functional high-speed communication solutions to operate at maximum functionality at any scale in deep mining and tunneling environments.
- TillMobi + TillPro by Till Payments – an intelligent payment and revenue assurance system, backed by a streamlined merchant acceptance facility across every payment instrument including cash.
- OpenShutters by OpenShutters - an IoT motorised shutter system for the home, customisable and controlled via an app.
- Blueline Bubbler Range by Enware Australia – the first bubbler with integrated bottle filler, designed to encourage school children to enjoy drinking more water and maintain good hydration levels to assist with their learning.
For more information, visit the Tiller Design website.