In a free fringe event aligned with the 2014 Australian Institute of Architects National Conference ‘Making’, 30 shortlisted films from the 2014 CINECITY Architectural Film Project will screen in Perth on 9 May as part of the Making Fun fringe events followed by screenings in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.
Thirty shortlisted films will be screened and judged by the 2014 international jury including:
- Zaha Hadid
- Tony Hill, film maker
- Geoffrey London, Victorian Government Architect
- Francois Penz,Cambridge University Professor of Architecture and the Moving Image
- Penelope Seidler, architect and arts patron
- Emma Williamson of CODA and keynote speaker at Making 2014
- Sam Crawford, Adam Haddow and Helen Norrie, Making 2014 creative directors.
The first prize winner and judges choices will be announced at the first screening in Perth, 9th May.
Established in 2009, CINECITY Architectural Film Project is run collaboratively by architects and film makers, inviting local and international submissions of 60-second films exploring spatial ideas. Here’s one you won’t be seeing.
30th May 2014
Museum of Contemporary Art
Information & bookings