The Australian Design Alliance and NSW Department of Trade and Investment present an interactive forum on the state of design – how strategic design can help to find new pathways to devising innovative solutions to key policy challenges and how NSW can take a lead role in design for innovation in service delivery, trade and investment.
Sir George Cox will deliver the keynote address. Sir George is the past chairman of the UK Design Council and author of the Cox Review (on creativity in business) for the UK Government.
Speakers and panelists
- AdA patron Michael Bryce AM AE
- NSW Government Architect Peter Mould
- UTS dean of business Roy Green
- Hael Kobayashi (Creative Industries Innovation Centre)
- Sam Bucolo (Queensland University of Technology)
- Paul Pholeros AM (Healthabitat)
- Steven Pzel (Object)
- Kees Dorst (UTS)
- Joanne Jakovich (UTS)
James O’Loghlin, host of the ABC’s New Inventors, will be the MC for the day.
RSVP by 11 November to firstname.lastname@example.org.