The Architecture Symposium, Brisbane is one of the key events of the Asia Pacific Architecture Festival, bringing together high-profile practitioners from across the region to “explore the innovative thinking and transformative projects creating new world cities for the emerging Asian Century.”
This year’s event, which has a focus on water, features architects and thinkers from Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, China, Singapore, New Zealand, India and Australia.
The lineup includes:
- Realrich Sjarief, RAW Architecture (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Kotchakorn Vorkaakhom, Landprocess (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Takeshi Komada, Komada Architects (Tokyo, Japan)
- Xu Tiantian, DnA Design and Architecture (Beijing, China)
- Philip Cox, Cox Architecture (Sydney, Australia)
- Erik L’Heureux, Pencil Office (Singapore)
- Julie Stout, Mitchell Stout Dodd Architects / Urban Auckland (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Gurjit Matharoo, Matharoo Associates (Ahmedabad, India).
For further information head here.
- Auditorium 1 and Queensland Terrace, State Library of Queensland
- Stanley Place, Brisbane, Qld