Informed by Planned Cover is offering a free webinar to assist architects in navigating the employment issues that may be confronting business owners and staff during this time.
The webinar will be presented by Mark Sullivan, Lander and Rogers Lawyers Partner Workplace Relations and Safety.
It will cover issues such as:
- When can an employer ‘stand down’ an employee from work without pay?
- Can an employer change hours or work and employment conditions during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How have awards and employment legislation been varied to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How does the JobKeeper regime operate?
- What options exist for employers to manage through the crisis and navigate a return to work for staff when conditions allow?