Hassell McConnell and Partners

In 1939 Frank Colin Hassell, Philip Claridge and Jack McConnell formed Claridge, Hassell and McConnell. After Philip Claridge’s retirement in 1949, Frank Colin Hassell and Jack McConnell formed Hassell McConnell and Partners, with offices in Adelaide, Melbourne and Canberra. Later, after the dissolution of the partnership in 1970, McConnell was made a partner of Stephenson and Turner until 1980 when he retired. Jack McConnell received the RAIA SA Chapter Award of Merit for the McConnell Residence in 1969.

Most read

Latest on site

Calendar